Network Security Policy Management
Do you have 10,000+ devices and 200M+ routes to manage? No problem.
Remain agile, competitive, and secure across complex hybrid networks with Tufin, the leader in enterprise network security policy management.
- Eliminate manual firewall management tasks.
- Centralize on-prem and cloud enforcement point management.
- Automate network access changes Centralize segmentation planning, deploying and monitoring.
- Achieve continuous compliance automation.
Automate security policy management
Tufin reduces the complexity of managing network enforcement points on your internal networks and in the cloud, letting your network security team move faster and safer to deliver network access, perform troubleshooting, and respond to audits. Centralize and automate firewall management across both your on-premises and cloud firewalls with automated rule cleanup, permissiveness reduction, decommissioning, and recertification of firewall rules.
Even better, Tufin allows you to automate network access changes from on-prem to cloud and with the cloud. Our workflow automation is what sets Tufin apart from the competition, delivering improved business agility.
Eliminate manual firewall management tasks
Saves thousands of hours a year by centralizing and automating the management of your on-premises and third-party cloud firewalls. Tufin visualizes your segmentation policies within a central dashboard, from which, you can refine or create new. It automates rule clean up risky rules, permissiveness reduction and access changes, while keeping you always audit ready.
Manage network access across cloud environments
Tufin’s Orchestration Suite allows network and security teams to support DevOps processes by automatically integrating early detection, rapid remediation, and continuous compliance into the business application lifecycle. Tufin solutions support both on-premise and hybrid cloud networks where apps and resources are shared between the data center and public cloud platforms.
Automate continuous compliance from on premises to cloud
Tufin’s security solutions support continuous compliance by ensuring network security policy management is aligned with regulations and internal policies consistently, even across hybrid cloud and multivendor networks. In addition, Tufin helps you maintain audit readiness through on-demand reporting and documentation of network security policy changes, approvals, exceptions, compliance changes, and other events.
Reduce network security risk.
Tufin addresses risk management in four important ways.
- It brings fragmented and segmented networks into a single sphere of security control that allows network administrators to quickly visualize, manage, and improve security policies across every segment of their network.
- It provides pre-flight risk assessment during the network changes process to ensure not policies are being violated, the source and destination don’t have vulnerabilities and the path being created won’t create a network outage.
- It automates the network change by designing the best path and deploys the rule changes in alignment with your security policies, which reduces the risk of misconfiguration errors.
- Tufin continuously monitors for policy violations, as well as unused, expired and shadowed rules, giving you an at-a-glance look at your connectivity risk posture and ensuring that security policies are consistently applied across even the most complex, multivendor, hybrid networks.
Yes, Tufin allows you to centralize the management and automation of on-premises and cloud firewalls within a single console. It’s also provides centralized policy management for cloud-native assets and connectivity management for applications.
Not all security policy management solutions are the same. If you’re an enterprise, look for one that can scale easily to support thousands of different security endpoints, provide network visibility across multicloud environments, automatic day-to-day tasks (e.g., policy creation, firewall configuration, rule cleanup), provide real-time monitoring and risk analysis, and prioritizes security remediation measures.
Tufin’s single, centralized security policy management framework provides a number of benefits for enterprises including a reduced attack surface, less network downtime, faster response to audit and compliance requests, less time spent on operational tasks, fewer manual errors due to misconfigurations, and faster detection and correction of cybersecurity risks.