Network Security and Firewall Risk Assessment
Tufin conducts real-time, continuous risk assessment, which can be accessed on demand or integrated into your change automation processes.
- Continuous risk assessment with the real-time violations alerting
- Real-time visibility into every network or cloud change and its impact on security posture
- Real-time identification of vulnerabilities for fast prioritization and remediation
- Network change automation checks for vulnerabilities to avoid exposure
- Automated change management with industry regulations baked into the process
- Control attack surface with automated firewall rule base and network object cleanup
“In the last two years that we’ve been using this tool (Tufin) we are in constant strength mode. Violations are diminished because we are getting the information that is readily available in real-time...”
- Sim Sabharwal, Director of Global Platform, Ensono
Real-Time Network Risk and Security Policy Violation Detection
Tufin dramatically improves network risk management by allowing you to visualize and control network security and firewall configuration risk from a central dashboard. Using automated workflows, Tufin can check for risk, approve and implement firewall changes across your hybrid network. It monitors for violations and analyzes access control changes before they are deployed, comparing them to security/compliance policies, as well as to third-party retrieved data, such as vulnerability score, SIEM, SOAR, oder endpoint security data.
- Tufin automatically checks for security policy violations with every access change.
- “What-if” path analysis presents scenarios and path options to proactively identify and avoid risks.
- Practically eliminate firewall audit preparation and review time.
- Avoid violations with proactive risk analysis that is embedded into the change process.
Minimize Risk By Minimizing Permissiveness.
Firewall policy management with Tufin can eliminate the need to choose between permissiveness and granting network access quickly. The security policy generator uses your network traffic history to determine who really needs access, automatically creating least-privilege firewall policies and reducing your exposure. This helps you optimize network access controls quickly and make it regular part of your team’s policy management process. If you need to grant access quickly, Tufin will do the work to minimize exposure by adjusting your firewall configuration once a network traffic baseline has been established.
Prioritize Vulnerability Patching Faster and Avoid Exposure to Vulnerabilities During the Access Change Process.
SecureTrack+ integrates with your vulnerability management solution, allowing you to correlate network intelligence with vulnerability scanning data. This allows you to prioritize patching faster to avoid cyber threats.
Vulnerability-based Change Automation (VCA) integrates vulnerability awareness into the access control change design process, by checking for vulnerabilities on source and destination during the change design process.
With the increase in regulatory oversight, it is more critical than ever to remain compliant with industry regulations, and ensure you are passing your security audits. Yet, there is a constant struggle to ensure and demonstrate compliance with industry regulations and internal security policies, which leads to recurring security audits and a lot of manual work.
Tufin logs every change made across both your internal network and cloud infrastructure, providing comprehensive, end-to-end change management. Pre-built and customizable, vendor-specific or vendor-agnostic templates make it easy for you to validate to your C-suite and regulators that you are in compliance with regulations and standards, such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GDPR and NIST.
Maintain Business Continuity with Faster Troubleshooting and Remediation.
Tufin augments business continuity by checking for business continuity risk with every change. It also give network security and network operations teams comprehensive visibility into their internal network and cloud topology, as well as path analysis capabilities that accelerate troubleshooting in the even of an outage.