Training & Certification
Tufin Academy training helps you build and validate your security policy management skills and get more out of the Tufin Orchestration Suite.
Tufin Certified Security Expert (TCSE) Training Program
The Tufin Certified Security Expert training program provides individuals with an overall understanding of the Tufin Orchestration Suite and enables them to validate their knowledge with an industry-recognized credential.
This foundational training program provides an expansive introduction to the Tufin Orchestration Suite.
This associate training program provides an in-depth overview of the Tufin Orchestration Suite.
- Understanding of how to leverage the full value of Tufin’s solutions for your organization
- Increased professional knowledge and technical proficiency
- Recognition and validation of acquired expertise with the TCSE certification
- Access to comprehensive courseware featuring true-to-life scenarios
- Get hands-on experience with our comprehensive virtual labs
- Gain recognition for your skills as a Tufin pro!
Tufin Certification FAQ
To earn a TCSE certification you must take the training course and pass the exam with a score of 80%.
The certification exam is currently offered only to users who have taken the training course.
The TCSE certification is good one year.
If more than a year has passed, you will need to take the TCSE Recertification course.
You will receive 2 attempts to take the exam.
Logging into Tufin Academy and taking the TCSE Recertification Course.
A digital certificate