Cloud Network Security Policy Management and Automation
Secure workloads across hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments by centralizing network access management and establishing continuous compliance automation for DevOps, as well as on-premises and multi-cloud connectivity.
- Consolidate security policy and network access management.
- On-premises to cross-cloud visibility, path analysis and change automation.
- Reduce access change times from days to minutes.
- Inject security policy guardrails into your CI/CD pipeline for faster, safer app delivery.
- Virtually eliminate manual audit tasks.
Centralize network access management across hybrid cloud
Bridge the gaps between network and cloud security teams with centralized network access management across your on-premises and cloud-based environments. Tufin centralizes network security policy management for on-premises, third-party cloud firewalls and cloud-native assets.
- Real-time visibility into network and cloud architecture and associated security configurations
- Simplified design and management of network and cloud segmentation and microsegmentation
- App- and service-level visibility into all cloud assets, cloud applications, services, and network traffic (North/South and East/West)
- Integrates with DevOps’ CI/CD solutions for faster, safer application delivery
Manage application connectivity across your multi-cloud environment
Gain real-time visibility into all your multi-cloud network security assets and inventory and their associated rules and permissions. This app-centric visibility provides holistic visibility into connectivity from your internal network and across your clouds.
- Intuitive user interface and real-time visibility into and control over all apps and traffic flows
- Automatically translate access requirements into security policy changes on relevant firewalls
- Maintain continuous compliance within hybrid cloud environments
Deliver applications faster and safer with DevOps security automation
Inject security policy directly into your DevOps CI/CD pipelines so the team doesn’t have to change how they work. Tufin gives you real time visibility into access changes that violate segmentation policies and can proactively block the changes to prevent configuration errors that put your organization at risk.
- Built-in security checks prior to deployment ensure application connectivity adheres to security policy
- Maintain cloud infrastructure security standards by automatically comparing against policy during the automation process
- Minimize misconfigurations while maintaining business agility
Centralize segmentation management.
Leverage a common security policy engine to deploy and manage policies across firewalls and security groups. Support faster, low-risk network change management with fully automated workflows that support change requests, risk analysis against company policy, and automated rule design, provisioning, and validation.
- Define and manage a global security policy within a single console.
- Build, deploy, and manage segmentation policies
Faster vulnerability triage and rapid remediation
Tufin’s network connectivity intelligence spans data centers, VPNs, on-premises and cloud environments so security admins have the context they need to triage the vulnerabilities that pose the greatest threat to business assets.
Tufin integrates with all major vulnerability scanners and consolidates multi-vendor data (including SaaS) into one dashboard. Security teams can easily and quickly identify high-risk vulnerabilities in highest-value network segments. Tufin helps teams automate network access changes to avoid exposure and block access to vulnerable systems until issues can be remediated. It’s a one-stop cloud security solution.
Prep for audits in hours, not days
Leverage Tufin’s central console for monitoring, maintaining and proving continuous compliance with industry regulations (e.g. PCI) and internal policies (e.g. SIEM) across firewalls and routers, SDN, hybrid cloud environments and multi-cloud environments.
- Generate security audit reports on demand and ensure you always meet data protection requirements (i.e. GDPR)
- Easily automate reports based on criteria such as business area, firewall, vendors, cloud service providers, time periods, and geographic regions
Yes Tufin support both public and private cloud environments and integrates with private cloud technologies, such as VMWare NSX, Cisco ACI.
Private cloud (a.k.a. internal cloud or corporate cloud) is an internal cloud architecture, ideally built in alignment with cloud-native principles. In a private cloud environment, the hardware and software are accessible by a single customer. A public cloud is a cloud computing infrastructure that is shared by multiple customers.
Private cloud yields the benefits of public cloud computing, such as scalability, elasticity and agile service delivery. However, because it’s internal, the organization maintains the access control, security, and resource customization of an on-premises infrastructure.
Many companies with strict regulatory oversight need to employ private cloud infrastructure to ensure security for workloads that involve sensitive data.
The Tufin Orchestration Suite works across cloud environment configurations of all kinds. We support cloud providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform for full visibility and automation across cloud services and assets (including serverless).
Tufin integrates with private cloud SDN, SD-WAN and SASE technologies, such as:
VMWare NSX, Cisco ACI, ZScaler, and more.
Tufin integrates with many network security tools organizations commonly used in threat detection, threat prevention, and data loss/malware/ransomware prevention use cases. Tufin also integrates with many change management, change automation, reporting, network segmentation, and SecOps/incident response tools. Discover all the tools that integrate with Tufin.
Tufin has a large ecosystem of partners. Learn about the Tufin partner ecosystem.
Yes, Tufin is the leader in managing connectivity from, to and within cloud environments. Tufin’s firewall management capabilities extend to third-party cloud firewalls.