Tufin Orchestration Suite is uniquely positioned to help U.S. federal agencies and government contractors automate network security controls to protect sensitive assets across the hybrid network, to meet federal and cybersecurity mandates, such as FISMA, DHS CDM, NIST CSF, and more.
Tufin supports these federal partners
Learn more with a free evaluation
Many of largest government agencies use Tufin to manage and control their network security policies from a single pane of glass. They trust Tufin to apply zero-trust network security policies to protect sensitive assets, enhance IT performance, and prevent lateral movement while ensuring compliance across the hybrid environment. With Tufin you can:
- Gain real-time visibility into network topology – Provide apps and device dependency map and visualize all network traffic (east-west and north-south traffic) between all assets, regardless of the actual platform or network infrastructure used.
- Control access via network segmentation – Limit communications across the hybrid network to define micro-segments based on a unified security policy. Use Tufin segmentation policy templates based on regulatory mandates to efficiently jump-start your network segmentation.
- Automatically block and alert on suspicious activity and compliance issues -- Identify irregularities and potential threats, and provide continuous updates based on actual activity (e.g. PII server communicating with test server). Once suspicious activity is detected, Tufin alerts and blocks unauthorized connections.
- Configure zero-touch policy change – Leverage automated workflows to provision and implement secure and accurate access changes across multi-vendor network devices, security groups, etc. Workflows include risk analysis to help evaluate the change ripple effect on your organization’s security posture.
- Accelerate audit and compliance – Tufin generates granular audit trails of all policy changes, access, and network activity with full user accountability and policy change tracking.