As a DevOps engineer in Tufin's CTO Office, you will be in charge of designing and operating several cloud services that serve some of the top companies in the world. You will work closely with development teams who build the products and help them create and maintain a world-class service.
We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy
- Cutting edge technologies - Working on SAAS environment
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere, and opportunities for career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- At least 3 years of experience as DevOps/SRE
- Deep knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with deployment tools: Terraform, Kustomize, Helm chart, Etc’.
- Experience with a cloud service (preference for GCP)
- Deep knowledge of the CI/CD pipeline and related tools
- Understanding the principles of immutable infrastructure
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience
- Promotion strategies
- Application monitoring
Nice to have:
- Experience with Blue-Green deployments or equivalent architectures
- Cloud security