TOP Developer Alliance.
Tufin Open Platform (TOP) enables technology partners to easily integrate a wide range of network devices with the Tufin Orchestration Suite. Through TOP, Tufin Orchestration Suite can be extended to support a variety of devices, enabling customers to leverage Tufin's unmatched security management capabilities to streamline operations. The TOP Program provides development partners and customers with a Software Development Kit (SDK) for TOP plugins. The plugins implement the configuration retrieval logic for the network device that is integrated with Tufin's solutions and can be written in any programming language. The TOP SDK enables Tufin Orchestration Suite to monitor and track configuration changes to generic devices.
To participate in the TOP Developer Alliance Program and receive the Software Development Kit, please Contact Us.
The plugins are currently available on our plugin download page.
Blue Coat Systems
e-Xpert Solutions S.A.
|Proxy AV 400|
|ProxySG||Tufin||SGOS Version 5.x
|Ironport||Andy Notegen, ITRIS (Switzerland)|
|BIG-IP (LTM)||Tufin||Version 9.4.2
|SSL SA||Tufin||Version 6.5
|iptables||Tufin||Kernel 2.4 and 2.6|
Download requires user authentication. You can obtain credentials by requesting a free evaluation.
TOP is both an industry-wide alliance of leading security and networking vendors and an open, multi-vendor Security Policy Orchestration purpose-built to enable streamlined, policy-driven network and security management. Already providing deep integration with leading firewall vendors, Tufin has launched TOP to extend its automated policy management and auditing capabilities to application delivery network systems and devices.
- Centralized network change management of security and network devices: SecureTrack and SecureChange can track and manage changes and maintain a comprehensive audit trail for a wide range of devices.
- Consolidated automatic security audits: Generate automated audit reports for all security and network devices from a single console.
- Flexible, scalable platform: Tufin products can be easily customized to support additional devices and vendors from a single interface.
- Multi-vendor support: Ability to provide a unified view of devices from multiple vendors.
- Open standards: TOP is an open platform that enables vendors, integrators and customers to develop plug-ins for Tufin solutions.
- Simple, rapid development: The TOP SDK provides developers with all the information they need to quickly develop plug-ins.