As a Solutions Developer, you will be responsible for developing customization & integration solutions around the Tufin product suite to meet customer’s requirements. You will;
- Own the development cycle – from design of the overall solution, through development of all the related code (predominantly Python) - including development around our products, as well as integration of our products with 3rd party applications.
- Work with our Services team and customers to define and create solutions that enables them to realize the value of the Tufin Orchestration Suite.
- Develop on Kubernetes cluster using helm and docker technologies.
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the customers and contract.
- Be part of a winning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
- 2+ years of Python programming experience
- Experience in developing customisation & integration software solutions (use of APIs, connecting applications, etc.)
- Experience with developing and consuming GraphQL, REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with DevOps activities in Kubernetes and docker environment
- Basic experience with SQL queries
- Demonstrated ability to (1) creatively solve technical problems, and (2) work collaboratively within a team
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Customers facing experience on technical/development topics
- Nice to have - experience working with (a) networking devices (Switches, Routers etc.), including virtual routing and software-defined networking OR (b) firewall administration/configuration (Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
Tufin is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration for enterprise cybersecurity. More than half of the top 50 companies in the Forbes Global 2000 turn to Tufin to simplify management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company's award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suit(TM) to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. Its network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance. Tufin serves over 2,000 customers spanning all industries and geographies; its products and technologies are patent-protected in the U.S. and other countries. Find out more at www.tufin.com