Location: HQ TLV
As a Technical Support Engineer in Tufin you will provide technical support to worldwide customers and partners, resolving issues by troubleshooting with maximum customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for support related communication with customer, including being the liaison between customer and internal resources.
- Support the implementation and integration of Tufin products within customers’ infrastructure
- Help to document best practices in maintaining Tufin solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of the customers’ technical environment
- Knowledge & Experience (at least 2 years) with Firewall technologies of leading vendors (Check Point, Cisco, Juniper, Fortigate, Palo-Alto, etc.) - Must
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills - at least 2 years of experience in related technical customer support
- Good understanding of networks, protocols and internet technologies -Routing, NAT, Advanced TCP/IP etc. (1-2 years of experience with leading vendor’s equipment)
- Knowledge & Experience in Linux - Must
- Excellent English level, both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication and the ability to generate strong and lasting relationships with our customers