Tufin®, the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, allows enterprises to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Serving over 2,100 customers, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
As a Technical Support Engineer at Tufin you will:
- Provide technical support to worldwide customers and partners using all methods of communication.
- Troubleshoot to full resolution of issues within the Tufin suite and OS
- Maintain individual ticket queue and responsible for all communication with customer, including being the liaison between customer and internal resources.
- Support the implementation and integration of Tufin products within customers’ infrastructure
- Help to document best practices in maintaining Tufin solutions
2 years implementation/operations experience of Linux servers, virtualization OR 2 years implementation/operations experience in networking.
Previous experience interacting with customers and end-users in a support role.
Solid understanding of networks, protocols and internet technologies.
Experience with centralized authentication such as LDAP, TACACS, RADIUS, etc.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication.
Loyal, reliable, devoted & conscientious
Highly responsible and accountable