Location: Fairlawn, Ohio
- Provide in-depth technical troubleshooting for escalated issues originating from Tufin’s technical support team, focused on Tufin’s software and hardware.
- Maintain individual escalation ticket queue and responsible for driving productive internal communication between our technical support team, R&D, and appropriate internal issue stakeholders.
- Triage and assist in root cause analysis of complex and high-visibility issues, using deductive logic and reasoning, trace analysis, debugging tools, and internal software resources.
- Troubleshoot to problem resolution, or to issue reproduction, of escalated issues.
- Help to document resolved issues and assist in training support engineers to reduce repeat incidence of identified product issues.
- Develop a deep understanding of Tufin’s software and hardware, to best assist with job duties.
Software leveraged by Tufin include: CentOS/Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat, PostgreSQL, ActiveMQ, Python, Expect
Location: Fairlawn, OH
- 5+ years operations/engineering experience of UNIX/Linux servers, virtualization
- Strong understanding of networks, protocols and internet technologies (Routing, NAT, Advanced TCP/IP, Syslog, NTP, etc.)
- Strong proficiency with X.509 certificates and SSL/TLS usage and troubleshooting
- Experience with SQL queries is a plus
- Experience in scripting languages (BASH, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Proficiency in software/protocol analysis and debugging tools (strace/truss, gdb, tcpdump, etc.)
- Experience in Java application server debugging is a plus
- Experience in firewall administration/configuration is a plus (Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication, technical writing, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Loyal, reliable, devoted & conscientious
- Highly responsible and accountable