Tufin®, the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, allows enterprises to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Serving over 2,000 customers, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
As a Technical Support Engineer at Tufin you will:
- Provide technical support to worldwide customers and partners using all methods of communication.
- Troubleshoot to full resolution of issues within the Tufin suite and OS
- Maintain individual ticket queue and responsible for all communication with customer, including being the liaison between customer and internal resources.
- Support the implementation and integration of Tufin products within customers’ infrastructure
- Help to document best practices in maintaining Tufin solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of the customers’ technical environment
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
- 3+ years implementation/operations experience of Linux servers, virtualization OR 3+ years implementation/operations experience of network/security systems
- Must have experience in firewall administration/configuration (Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.)
- Previous customer/end user facing experience as a technical lead
- Strong understanding of networks, protocols and internet technologies (Routing, NAT, Advanced TCP/IP etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Perl, Python, BASH skills are a significant advantage
- Loyal, reliable, devoted & conscientious
- Highly responsible and accountable
Your personal data will be used in accordance with our Privacy Notice, available at https://www.tufin.com/job-candidates-privacy-notice