Location: HQ TLV
We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
As a product owner you will:
- Work closely with customers, sales engineers, technical services and product managers to understand customer requirements and design Tufin future capabilities.
- Guide engineering teams through the development process, owning and prioritizing the product backlog
- Lead the design of new product capabilities by effectively communicating requirements to architects, UX/UI designers and developers; finding the best and cost-effective solution for the needed value
- Join customer-facing tasks such as discovery, gap analysis workshops or compound sessions
- Be a domain expert – provide solutions by understanding the product and related / relevant technologies
- Plan capabilities delivery as part of engineering release plans
- Create and Own the the engineering teams backlog and lead the backlog grooming to ensure readiness for development
- Communicate with customer to better understand their needs
- At least 2 years of experience in positions such as technical product manager or system architect with working as part of or with software development teams.
- Strong understanding of customer needs and ability to translate them into technical solution
- Willingness to travel abroad to meet customers (post Covid-19)
- Hands on experience using Linux OS (any distribution)
- Familiarity with K8S, various databases and deployment of on-premises solutions
- Familiarity with networking and firewall concepts is advantage
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM is an advantage)
- Bachelor’s degree of engineering- computer networking, Industrial engineering, or MBA with Information technology expertise or similar – advantage
- Super creative thinker
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for problem solving and details
- Strong leadership and cooperation skills