We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
As our next QA Team Leader you will take lead and manage our manual and automation tests in an agile methodology.
Tufin QA organization is involved and influence the development process from the design phase to implementation.
We are seeking for candidates who are passionate about technology and specifically QA and automation.
Our innovative technologies included: microservices architecture, Java, Kotlin, MongoDB, Cassandra, and more.
- Previous managerial experience as team leader of up to 6 employees.
- 5+ years of experience as QA and Automation Engineer.
- Previous background in test back-end Java applications on Linux OS
- Experience in creating automation infrastructure based on JAVA.
- Deep knowledge and experienced with different firewalls/routers configuration (Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet)
- Experience with designing and implementing test strategies, compile result analysis and escalate bugs
- Excellent exploratory testing and troubleshooting skills
- In depth knowledge of networking protocols L2-L7
- Hands on experience working with Linux/Unix environments – must
- Scripting ability in Bash, Perl or Python – nice to have
- Excellent verbal and written English-language communication skills
- Working in an agile software development life-cycle to test new product features.
- Industry certifications such as CCNA/CCNP