We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
Tufin is investing in taking its automation platform to the next level.
As QA Engineer in Tufin, your work will have a direct impact on development processes across the entire R&D organization and will enable an improved customer engagement.
You will take a leading part in designing and testing our automation infrastructure.
This includes automatic configuration management, automated provisioning and deployment.
As QA Engineer in our DevOps teams you'll be exposed and have an opportunity to learn and adapt the latest technologies such as: Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices architecture.
You will start testing the features from its very early stage and will be able affect the feature quality, insuring that the code is always shippable.
- Analyze requirements and come up with a test plan to ensure testing quality.
- Research existing and new features in Infrastructure and OS field.
- Write manual and automated test cases.
- Testing and Debugging complex environments.
- Investigate customer scenarios.
- At least two years’ experience as QA Engineer in a Networking environment.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience with Linux OS and troubleshooting.
- Writing Bash/Python/Perl scripts.
- Self-learner and ability to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Experience in working on / building automation testing.
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experienced with different firewalls/routers configuration(Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet)
- Knowledge in Java
- Familiar with CI/CD tools