We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
As a Junior Developer in Tufin, you will be using modern development methodologies and technologies. You will design and implement new features and capabilities, as part of an Agile development team, that will be used by more than 2000 enterprise customers all over the world.
Our Platforms group at Tufin is focusing on the integration and collaboration with the leading firewall vendors and cloud providers to retrieve, analyze and change security policies for our customers.
- BSc. Computer Science from leading universities (you can be also last year student)
- Previous experience with backend development for enterprise using Java or C++ - a big advantage
- Dedicated, motivated, autonomous and fast learner.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Experience in Hibernate and Spring frameworks
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience in distributed application development
- Experience with networking and security software solutions
- Experience with multithreaded applications development
- Experience with Junit testing (Mockito / PowerMock frameworks)