Tufin® is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, allows enterprises to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Serving over 2,000 customers, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2023 Tufin celebrates 18 years of activity.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
As an Agile coach in Tufin, you will work with most R&D and Product leaders, as well as with the teams, to continually improve our processes and practices, always aiming higher and providing extra value. Agile implementation from team to organizational level. Focal point for Agile knowledge and processes. Bring deep understanding of agile and organizational processes and finding the right path for the organization to implement these principles in the day to day practices. Work with all types of roles in the organization: management, Group Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Product Owners and Team Members (Developers, Quality Experts, UX etc.
- Leading the Agile implementation in complex products/ company process.
- Work closely with executive management to assess the Agile methodology & improve it.
- Help define Agile implementation roadmap, targets, KPI and processes.
- Training and implementing different methods as Scrum, Kanban, ATDD.
- Working as an Agile Coach- at least 3 years experience
- Working with few lean agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban).
- Familiarity with one or more of the enterprise/scaling frameworks
- Knowledge of software engineering lifecycle
- Good understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment, and all things around it
- Excellent knowledge of Jira, experience as Jira admin- advantage
- Experience as project manager/release manager-advantage