Tufin® is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, allows enterprises to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Serving over 2,000 customers, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2023 Tufin celebrates 18 years of activity.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
- Hybrid work
As a DevOps Engineer at Tufin, your work will have a direct impact on development and production and across the entire R&D organization, your development and solutions will enable and enhanced customer engagement.
You will take a leading part in designing and implementing our automation infrastructure. This includes automatic configuration management, build pipeline, automatic provisioning and deployment of K8S and devops services on top of it, including data bases monitoring tools and in-house development.
- Previous experience as DevOps engineer .
- Profound experience (at least two years) in running Kubernetes in production
- Previous background in Linux and bash
- Previous background in DB administration such as Postgres, Mongo, Cassandra, Kafka .
- Profound experience in devops architecture and technical designs.
- Experience with Golang (We use Golang) and Helm
Nice to have/Advantage knowledge and experience
- Experience with monitoring distributed systems and virtualization.
- ELK , Grafana , Prometheus , Loki, monitoring tools
- NGINX and NGINX ingress controller configuration
- Kubernetes networking.
- Kubernetes backup/restore flows