Tufin®, the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, lets enterprises streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments.
As the Escalation Engineer, you will use your well-honed troubleshooting skills to resolve customer issues that were escalated to R&D by the Technical Support/Services organization.
- Analyze, diagnose, debug and solve complex issues customers sometimes experience while using our products
- Take ownership of escalations and effectively drive the issue to a timely resolution, both offline or via online sessions with customers
- Create and implement any necessary diagnostic tools, patches, and fixes
- Develop a working solution based on the root cause you discover, or escalate to R&D teams
- Act as the technical focal point for coordinating with the R&D teams helping you resolve the customer issue
- Identify patterns in escalated customer issues, and then design and implement solutions for our customers
- Provide feedback to R&D regarding common escalated issues and work together with R&D to devise permanent solutions, such as product hot fixes or changes to the design of the product
- Train Technical Support engineers to help them resolve support cases more efficiently
- More than 2 years’ experience as software developer, coding in java / C++, Linux
- Previous experience in technical support, QA, customer facing position – an advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including technical writing)
- Ability to communicate effectively, responsibly and respectfully with customers