Tufin is looking for an exceptional group manager to lead the development of our core product, the Platforms group.
At the Platforms group, we are focusing on the integration and collaboration with the leading firewall vendors and cloud providers to retrieve, analyze and change security policies for our customers.
As Tufin’s Platforms Group manager, you will be in charge of leading strategy execution of integrating new vendors, and extending capabilities for existing one, making sure you have the right people with proper skills for timely and high-quality delivery.
You will lead several development teams who are responsible for building, monitoring, deploying and owning the production.
We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- Cutting edge technologies
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere, and opportunities for career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2022 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity.
- Leading, mentoring and hiring multiple global (local and offshore) development teams.
- Building and creating an open collaborative atmosphere, driving for excellency.
- Owning production environment which include developing, monitoring, maintaining and deploying a product used by large enterprises.
- Working and interacting directly with customers as well as the product team to understand our customers’ needs and pain-points in-order to plan and build an agile solution.
- Being part of RnD management and work closely with other group managers, product managers, support, and other internal entities.
- Experienced manager with at least 3 years in leading and managing multiple development teams in RnD.
- Solid programming experience in enterprise server side development in Linux environment.
- Strong technical skills with ability to drive architectural changes and new technologies adoptions
- Ability to troubleshoot complex scalability and performance issues.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- People's person with good communication skills to coach and motivate.
- Computer science degree from leading universities.
- Trustworthy and enjoyable to work with.
Nice to have knowledge and experience:
- Experience with networking and security solutions is a big advantage.
- Familiarity with micro-service architecture and reactive programming.
- Familiarity with DevOps CI/CD methodologies and tools.
- Experience with managing offshore teams