Tufin is taking its platform to the next level - and we're looking for a DevOps CI Engineer!
We're planning the next phase of our product suite taking advantage of cutting-edge technologies such as: Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker etc. As a member in our DevOps group you'll design and implement our DevOps solution, distributed metrics collection, distributed logs aggregation and tracing, automated deployment and more.
As a DevOps CI Engineer at Tufin, your work will have a direct impact on development processes across the entire R&D organization, optimize development workflows and enable enhanced customer engagement.
- Hands on experience as DevOps CI engineer
- Groovy/java development experience of at least 2 years - must
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker at least 2 years - must
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines in jenkins
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Linux based operating systems.
- Experience with jenkins shared libaries programming.
- Experience with CI/CD automation platforms (Jenkins / Codefresh)
- Experience with git version control systems (Github / GitLab / Bitbucket)
- Experience with a cloud service (GCP / AWS)
- Experience with ELK (Kibana / grafana / logstash)