We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2022 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
Tufin’s Performance team is growing, and we are looking for a strong COST (Customer Oriented Scenario Testing) QA engineer to join our team.
As QA Engineer of COST team you will focus on cross team integration testing performed by imitating real customer environments and scenarios.
your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining and extending large environments configured with real-life data loaded by automated and manual activity.
- Preform stability and integration tests on complicated customer environments.
- 3+ year experience in E2E complex distributed client-server testing
- Experience writing and/or executing complex scripts: Shell script, Batch files, Python or similar language.
- Experience with databases, client/server applications, java applications.
- Experience with applications using SQL, must be able to query databases.
- Strong Linux administration experience - must
- Deep knowledge and experienced with different firewalls/routers configuration (Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet)
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and ability to perform root cause analysis with solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to interact successfully with multiple teams across the global organization.
- Quick learner with a desire to learn new tools and techniques