Location: HQ TLV
As the Performance and Scalability QA Engineer you will focus on cross team integration testing performed by imitating real customer environments and scenarios.
your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining and extending large environments configured with real-life data loaded by automated and manual activity
- you'll start from the feature design phase, plan the test scenarios and environments and help setting non-functional acceptance criteria
- Perform load, performance, stability and integration tests on complicated customer environments
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in performance testing of large and complex networking systems.
- Experience writing and/or executing complex scripts: Shell script, Batch files, Python or similar language.
- Experience with databases, client/server applications, java applications.
- Experience with applications using SQL, must be able to query databases.
- Experience with monitoring and analyzing server performance counters and OS alert logs.
- Working experience with Linux
- Deep knowledge and experienced with different firewalls/routers configuration
- (Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet)
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and ability to perform root cause analysis with solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to interact successfully with multiple teams across the global organization.
- previous knowledge in testing and configuration of Cloud environment (AWS or Azure)
- Ability to estimate tests, produce regular status reports, and prioritizes tasks.
- Experience testing on virtual environments using VMware