You will be highly involved in the development process, starting from the requirement gathering, prioritization, and documentation.
You will test the features from its very early stage and will be able affect its feature quality, ensuring that the code is always shippable.
You will work with ‘first line’ network devices while constantly maintaining knowledge along with newest technology changes.
- Be focal point of the features within your R&D team.
- Build and configure complex virtual/physical environments.
- Investigate, analyze and find the root causes for the software failures.
- Design, write and run test plans for new features.
- Maintain and research network security devices.
- Build and execute automation test cases and test suites.
- Work closely with our Product Owners to impact feature’s design.