Tufin® is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, allows enterprises to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Serving over 2,000 customers, Tufin's network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
In your role as QA engineer, You will be highly involved in the development process, starting from the requirement gathering, prioritization, and documentation.
You will test the features from its very early stage and will be able affect its feature quality, design and execute automatic tests, ensuring that the code is always shippable, .
You will work with 'first line' network devices while constantly maintaining knowledge along with newest technology changes
- Be focal point of the features within your R&D team.
- Build and configure complex virtual/physical environments.
- Investigate, analyze and find the root causes for the software failures.
- Design, write and run test plans for new features.
- Build and execute automation test cases and test suites.
- Work closely with our Product Owners to impact feature's design.
- Maintain and research network security devices.
- At least 2-years' experience in Software testing.
- Knowledge and experience with different firewalls/routers configuration (Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet)
- Passion for Quality Assurance
- Good knowledge in Linux operating system.
- Good communication skills and teamwork capabilities
Nice to have
- Experience with writing Automation tests using Java – Advantage
- Experience 'working with complex distributed systems - Advantage
- Experience with running applications and tests in containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) – Advantage