We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
Tufin Technologies is looking for an experienced Technical Communicator (Technical Writer) to join Tufin’s Technical Communications team. You will report to the Technical Communications Manager.
Tufin (www.tufin.com) is the leader in network policy orchestration. We foster a dynamic environment work that appreciates innovative enhancements to our processes, and recognize hard work in more than just words.
- Create, review, and maintain technical communications for all Tufin products, including user guides, Knowledge Center content, API documentation, release notes, and technical FAQs
- Utilize your well-honed subject-matter expert (SME) interviewing skills when working with Product Managers, Product Owners, and R&D to understand features and choose customer-facing terminology and text
- Collaborate with team members to continually enhance the quality of our collaborative processes among ourselves and with other teams
- Review and edit communications from other teams, including white papers, presentations, and customer communications
- Excellent communication skills, thorough, proactive, and ability to work independently while coordinating with team members
- Ability to transform complex technical processes into simple-to-follow written procedures
- Excellent English at mother-tongue level; good conversational Hebrew skills
- 3+ years of experience as a technical writer for a software company
- Knowledge and experience in networking, network security, and network firewall management
- Madcap Flare experience
- Working in an Agile R&D environment