Now is the perfect time to join Tufin as we are growing quickly and have opened our U.S. Headquarters in Boston. Tufin is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration for enterprise cybersecurity. More than half of the top 50 companies in the Forbes Global 2000 turn to Tufin to simplify management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company’s award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. Its network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
Tufin’s Product Management team is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: defining product vision, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, as well as working closely with Sales, R&D, customers, marketing and field-services to ensure successful product releases and high customer satisfaction.
We are currently looking for a new Senior Product Manager to join our Boston office and lead our Cloud Security products offering. As our Cloud Security Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Defining and driving Cloud Security strategy based on market trends, competitive analysis and customer needs
- Partnering with our Cloud Security R&D product owner to plan timely and high-quality delivery of new product capabilities
- ownership of research and product requirements driving the product life cycle in agile methodology
- Collect, prioritize and internally communicate product requirements and features for current/future products
- Ownership of Cloud Security research and product requirements driving the product life cycle in agile methodology
- Collaborating with sales, professional services, business development, management, and operations on a daily basis
- Produce product collateral and sales tools and support product marketing with go-to-market campaigns
Location: Boston Office
The candidate will have strong SaaS and cloud background, strong technical skills, strong security background, leadership skills and passion to make an industry-wide impact. Specific requirements are:
- +3 years of experience in product management
- Proven experience in Cloud and SaaS based product management
- Proven track record of delivering software products/services to market
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills in English
- Effective evangelist of product/technology to both internal and external audiences
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system
- Proven experience working with large enterprise customers
- Willingness to travel (25%)
- B. Sc. in computer science or related discipline; 3-5 years hands-on experience in software development – an advantage
- MBA – an advantage
- Experience in cloud and network security – an advantage
Tufin Technologies is looking for an experienced Technical Communicator (Technical Writer) to join Tufin’s Technical Communications team as a full-time position. You will report to the Technical Communications Manager.
Tufin (www.tufin.com), the leader in network policy orchestration, is a financially stable company that is growing rapidly.
- Primary responsibility - create, review, and maintain the API and SDK technical communications for all Tufin products. Work with Product Managers, Product Owners, and R&D to determine API titles and descriptions, implementation notes, user notifications and errors, log file text, etc.
- Secondary responsibility - create, review, and maintain user guides, release notes, technical notes, and knowledge center content for all Tufin products.
- Coordinate with team members to ensure documentation is delivered on-schedule.
- Collaborate with team members to continually enhance the quality of our technical communications, ensuring it is concise, accurate, and easy to understand.
- Review/edit communications from various teams, including white papers, presentations, and various customer communications.
- Recent hands-on experience writing API and SKD documentation
- Excellent communication skills, thorough, proactive, work independently while coordinating with team members
- Ability to transform complex technical processes into simple-to-follow written procedures
- Excellent English communication skills at mother-tongue level; good conversational Hebrew skills
- 4+ years of experience as a technical writer for a software company
- Good subject-matter expert (SME) interviewing skills
- Knowledge and experience in networking, network security and network firewall management
- Author-IT or Madcap Flare experience
- Working in an agile R&D environment