Tufin is seeking a high-energy individual to join our growing company as Senior Product Marketing Manager. This position will be responsible for identifying and executing marketing strategies for Tufin’s products and solutions. The Product Marketing Manager will own and drive the go-to-market strategy and execute on innovative marketing programs and sales support to effectively increase the pipeline for sales opportunities.
- Assesses market needs and opportunities for solutions through primary and secondary research and defines market requirements and desired positioning.
- Identify and analyze business processes, industry trends, pain points, and personas for target markets.
- Communicate the value proposition of Tufin products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Collaborate with Product Management to align product strategy, pricing and roadmaps to the market needs.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop messaging and positioning that differentiates Tufin products and enforce it through creative presentations, collateral, white papers, and positioning documents.
- Collaborate with field marketing team to develop effective lead generation campaigns that drive qualified leads, pipeline and ultimately closed deals.
- Work closely with customers, sales and industry analysts to define targeted solutions that address target market needs.
- Build client relationships to gain insight into the demands of target markets
- Actively engage in customer-facing activities such as customer conferences, site visits, and press/analyst briefings.
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in product or solution marketing or related function for technology driven solutions.
- Experience marketing networking or information security solutions preferred
- Understanding of solution-selling approach into targeted vertical markets.
- Strong team player possessing excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Consistently meet high performance standards including timely completion of tasks, project management, field sales support, and customer interaction.
- Bachelors’ degree in technical discipline or business; MBA preferred.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%.