Tufin®, the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, allows enterprises to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Serving over 2,000 customers, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
Tufin is looking for a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) that will be a member of the IT management team, which will lead all information security domains in Tufin.
This position will be focused on all aspects of information Security within Tufin and will act as a partner for Tufin's business worldwide.
Development, ownership and responsibility on the company's security plan, processes and procedures based on industry standards, including:
- Manage and lead the security team in Tufin.
- Implement, maintain and monitor security controls and procedures.
- Implement and maintain new security tools and platforms in Tufin
- Development, maintenance and communication of up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Address concerns and questions from internal and external audits and examinations.
- Validate ongoing compliance with security standards to which the company is committed (internal policies, contractual, regulative).
- Performs security, risk, and vulnerability assessments of Tufin's products, infrastructure, cloud environments and applications.
- Train and develop an awareness of all security aspects and best practices across the company
- 5-10 years of experience in the information security management domain.
- Understanding of key business processes
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to Security and Risk.
- Experience in Application Security and Architecture
- Experience in cloud security.
- Experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as executing and monitoring them - an advantage.
- Professional security management certification, such as a CISSP/CISM/CISA or other similar credentials- an advantage