Location: HQ TLV
Tufin is looking for a Procurement Manager to join our growing IT team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish the procurement and vendor management domains in Tufin
- Identify the main areas in Tufin that require procurement services.
- Guide the company throughout the Procure to Pay process including Sourcing, Contracting, Opening Purchase Requests, and matching Payments
- Own of all vendor agreements and purchasing procedures for their designated spend area (Examples: technology systems and subscriptions, cloud, consulting)
- Support all ad-hoc contracting requests, manage renewals, and monitor contracting needs
- Define and report savings to Finance and management
- Establishing technology sourcing frameworks that balance cost, risk and speed
- Establishing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for the procurement domain
- Identifying cost optimization opportunities across the company/globe and present a concise business case/plan to management
- Understand and adopt agile, pragmatic and fast-track principles into the procurement best practices.
- Review, manage and, in some cases, approve a comprehensive list of best-in-class suppliers for bid processes developed by analyzing industry trends and competitive positioning to ensure engagement and leverage of the most effective technology supply base.
- Work closely with: Key business partners and management in IT, R&D, Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR and Legal, Process partners such as Finance, Legal and Security and Senior leadership for key projects
- 3-5 years of experience in technology sourcing and/or procurement and/or vendor management.
- A demonstrated ability to achieve cost optimization results by leading the end to end procurement process in Tufin
- Experience in evaluating support agreements and yearly true-up and demand management requirements.
- Comfortable in addressing strategic supplier relationships, and developing strategies that look to reduce overall cost or risk.
- Experience leading key technology negotiations.
- Strong communication and stakeholder-influencing skills
- 3-5 Years in a relevant Procurement, Strategic Sourcing or Purchasing role
- Excellent verbal and written English and Hebrew, with the ability to balance global and local requirements
- Sourcing data analytics
- Excel proficient: formulas, pivot tables, lookups
- Excellent project management skills
- Documentation ability, including RFI, RFP etc.
- Written, oral and interpersonal communication skills; ability to create an environment of teamwork across stakeholder groups