The MIS team works with business stakeholders to manage, develop and support solutions to better improve Tufin’s systems and business process flows.
Members of the team are an integral part of the company project’s full lifecycle and are responsible for the design, configuration, development and deployment of enterprise level, mission critical systems.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with stakeholders worldwide to evaluate, design and implement solutions and processes.
- Gather requirements and serve as a focal point for consolidating requests and needs from different parts of the company.
- Support existing implementations and help with troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Implement solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals.
- Participate and contribute through all project milestones including design, configuration, development, and rollout.
- Assist in scaling the business for hyper-growth.
- Vast experience with SFDC Sales or Service Cloud implementations
- 3-5 years of experience in designing Salesforce-based solutions including cross department processes.
- B.Sc. in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Lightning experience is an advantage
- Salesforce CPQ experience is an advantage.
- Service Cloud experience is an advantage.
- Salesforce development experience is an advantage.
- .Net development experience is an advantage.
- SQL experience is an advantage.
- Team player
- Self-motivated, autodidact and driven
- Strong technical understanding
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in English