Tufin is looking for a passionate Developer to Join our BI team
- Design, develop and QA BI models.
- Effectively translate end user reporting requirements into functional design documents.
- Take part in KPI definitions.
- Design And develop dashboards with insightful charts while collaboration with business Analysis and Users
- Develop dashboard and reports for executives, managers and report recipients.
- Design reports and alerts with Nprinting
Location: HQ - TLV
- Qlik Sense/QlikView ETL development including data modeling, SQL. - Minimum 4 years
- Minimum 1 Year Working with Qlik Sense.
- Minimum 1 Year working with NPrinting.
- Strong QlikView/ Qlik Sense UI Analytical capabilities - Set Analysis and functions.
- Thorough understanding of Qlik Architecture
- Creative thinking – out of the box solutions
- Service oriented, customer driven
- Team player yet capable of delivering End to End solutions independently
- Additional programming language – an advantage
- Relational Database Development – an advantage
- B.Sc in information systems or a combination of related experience and education
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Tufin®, the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, allows enterprises to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Serving over 2,000 customers, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
Tufin is looking for a Global Information Security Expert that will be a member of the IT team, which provides information security support for Tufin business worldwide.
This position will be focused on all aspects of information Security within Tufin.
Development, ownership and responsibility on the company's security plan, processes and procedures based on industry standards, including:
- Implement, maintain and monitor security controls.
- Development, maintenance and communication of up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Address concerns and questions from internal and external audits and examinations.
- Validate ongoing compliance with security standards to which the company is committed to (internal policies, contractual, regulative).
- Performs security, risk, and vulnerability assessments of Tufin's infrastructure and applications.
- Train and develop awareness to all security aspects and best practices across the company
The position location is in Tufin's HQ in Tel-Aviv.
- 3-5 years of experience in the information security area.
- Experience in administering security controls in an organization.
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to Security and Risk.
- Knowledge in cloud security.
- Experience with managing Checkpoint FW.
- Experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as executing and monitoring them - an advantage.
- Professional security management certification, such as a CISSP/CISM/CISA or other similar credentials- an advantage
As the IT Services Team Leader you will manage a team of IT administrators on a global wide basis, define policies and assuring their implementation, delegate tasks to team members and monitor their progress.
You will be responsible for the company help-desk, ensuring high standard SLAs where users are provided with efficient and timely level of support or all their IT needs (HW, software, connectivity, etc.). The position will include hands-on work on top of managing the team.
- 5 years of managerial experience in managing an IT or helpdesk team in a global company
- Experience in leading large, complex, technical projects.
- Knowledge and experience in configuring and troubleshooting Windows / Linux desktops and servers (administrator level), as well as basic networking (switches and routers)
- Experience in virtual environments (VMware preferred)
- Hands-on experience with Firewall configuration and operation (Checkpoint preferred) – an advantage
- Strong technical troubleshooting abilities of complex systems
- Customer facing skills, excellent interpersonal and verbal communication abilities
- Self-learning capabilities
- Fluent in English
- Ready for travels as needed