Tufin is looking for an experienced IT administrator to join our growing IT team. The IT team provides worldwide support for all aspects of our information technology.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing Tufin's infrastructure, including system and network technologies. You will be working in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
You will need good technical expertise, initiative, as well as strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
Location: Fairlawn, OH
- 5+ years of experience as System Administrator or similar role
- Experience in installing, managing and troubleshooting end-user workstations: Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Strong Networking experience – deploying, configuring, managing and troubleshooting network devices (switches, routers and Wireless AP’s).
- Strong Hands-on experience managing a Microsoft environment: Windows Servers, AD, DHCP, DNS, GPO, Azure, Office 365
- Hands-on experience with Firewall configuration and operation (Checkpoint preferred) – an advantage
- Hands-on experience deploying, managing and troubleshooting VMware environments.
- Good knowledge and experience with Linux systems (CentOS)
- Customer facing skills, excellent interpersonal and verbal communication abilities
- Self-learning capabilities
- Willing to travels from time to time within the US.