Tufin®, the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, allows enterprises to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Serving over 2,000 customers, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
Tufin is looking for a Global Information Security Expert that will be a member of the IT team, which provides information security support for Tufin business worldwide.
This position will be focused on all aspects of information Security within Tufin.
Development, ownership and responsibility on the company's security plan, processes and procedures based on industry standards, including:
- Implement, maintain and monitor security controls.
- Development, maintenance and communication of up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Address concerns and questions from internal and external audits and examinations.
- Validate ongoing compliance with security standards to which the company is committed to (internal policies, contractual, regulative).
- Performs security, risk, and vulnerability assessments of Tufin's infrastructure and applications.
- Train and develop awareness to all security aspects and best practices across the company
The position location is in Tufin's HQ in Tel-Aviv.
- 3-5 years of experience in the information security area.
- Experience in administering security controls in an organization.
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to Security and Risk.
- Knowledge in cloud security.
- Experience with managing Checkpoint FW.
- Experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as executing and monitoring them - an advantage.
- Professional security management certification, such as a CISSP/CISM/CISA or other similar credentials- an advantage