Location: Boston Area
Tufin is looking for a Senior HR Manager, Americas to lead the HR team in the US.
- Trusted HR business partner to all Executives, Managers, and individual contributors in the Americas.
- Manages a team of HRBP in the Ohio office, Talent Acquisition manager and HR coordinator.
- Works closely with executive leaders and management to advise, counsel, and provide coaching and resolution to address employees’ performance. Provides performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to provide consultation and guidance to improve work relationships, build moral and increase productivity and retention.
- Effectively manages all employee relations for US employees
- Understands, lives, and promotes Tufin culture and values
- Implementing HR initiatives and processes such as performance management, employee recognition, onboarding, and engagement
Location: Boston, reporting to VP Human resources at the Tel Aviv HQ
- 1-3 years’ experience with leading a HR team.
- 5-7 years demonstrated experience overall in Human Resources, sales and marketing tech experience preferred
- Proven ability to build trusting relationships with business stakeholders
- Strong understanding of benefits and employment law
- Experience with the full employee lifecycle, including onboarding, ramp-up and offboarding
- Success in creating and driving effective employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Creative problem solving, strong project management and bias to action
- Positive attitude and the passion for creating a positive, empowered work environment
- Must be able to interface and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree, or graduate degree, in Business, Human Resource Management, or a related discipline. An advanced degree in business or SPHR certification is a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, less than 20%