The Sales Admin Specialist is dedicated to supporting the global sales team function through pre/post-sales activities, quotations, as well as the management of simple and complex orders. This person will be a key point of contact to sales department, customers and several internal departments to help drive growth.
Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for providing pre- and post-sales support to the global sales team.
· Prepare quotations and proposals for the sales organization
· Analyzing quotes and opportunities generated by the sales representatives to ensure smooth order processing, invoicing, delivery of license to customer and account management.
· Interact and communicate directly with sales reps, partners, end customers, and internal departments to ensure smooth sales processing
· Enters orders received from customer and channel partner into ERP system(Salesforce & Netsuite)
· Communicate with the sales team, channel partners, and customers on the status of orders.
· Work closely with Finance, Legal, and Operations department to ensure that all orders are meeting compliance requirements
· May be assigned to execute other initiatives within the Sales Administration department
· 2 + years of direct experience in a Sales Administrative/Operations role
· Previous ERP and CRM experience (advantage to SalesForce and Netsuite)
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Successful track-record of working with cross-functional teams
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· A professional demeanor at all times both with all internal and external customers
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel (intermediate Excel)