Tufin, Cybersecurity company, is looking for a great financial Controller.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the company’s global revenue recognition (ASC 606).
• Function as key business partner to Business Finance, Legal and Sales.
• Support period-end close process
• Financial analysis of quarterly results and preparation of company’s reporting package
• Work with the Company's external auditors during interim and annual audits.
• Involvement in cross-functional projects and teams to drive process improvement initiatives
• Support ad hoc accounting and finance-related projects as needed.
Requirements, Knowledge and Skills:
- "Big 4" experience 3 to 4 years of related work experience.
- Experience and extensive knowledge of revenue recognition under US GAAP (ASC 606).
- Advanced knowledge of US GAAP.
- Experience with a global high-tech organization
- Ability to work independently, proactive, fast learner and self-motivated
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized, detail-oriented and mindful of deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent Excel and Office skills