Tufin is looking for a talented Analyst to be responsible for international payroll administration.
The Analyst will support all duties associated with the accurate processing, recording of payroll, tax compliance and related financial close activities for the global payroll team. They will work closely with HR and external third party payroll vendors. This is a perfect opportunity for a highly driven individual who is well-adapted, detail oriented, disciplined and sets a high-quality bar for themselves and their work. This position offers the ability to learn, develop and grow your career whilst working for a dynamic, fast-growing public tech company.
- Processing payroll data in coordination with various departments.
- Responsibility for confidential payroll files.
- Management of global payroll providers (US, EMEA and APAC), including submission of per cycle instructions to global payroll providers, review and approval of payroll data.
- The primary point of contact for international employees for payroll related matters.
- Working closely with HR regarding starters and leavers, changes in terms, regulatory issues, etc
- Review of regulatory filings
- Management of the company’s equity plan - working with company’s broker, tax advisors, payroll providers etc.
- Posting of payroll related journals and reconciliations for quarterly reports.
- Supporting, developing and implementing policies and processes.
- BA in Economics or related fields – advantage
- High proficiency in excel - must
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written – must
- Previous experience with payroll administration – advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in an international company - advantage
- Detail-oriented, fast learner and a team player
- Service orientated approach
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience in NetSuite – advantage