Department: Finance & Admin
Location: HQ TLV
We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2023 Tufin celebrates 18 years of activity.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
Tufin is looking for full time bookkeeper (Level 2) , a member of the finance bookkeeping team.
The bookkeeper will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Accounts payable -Booking bills, Creating new vendors ,POs
- Credit Card
- Bank Reconciliation
- Journal Entries
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Certified Bookkeeper level 2/3
- Minimum 3 years of bookkeeping experience (working in High-Tech companies is a significant advantage)
- Netsuite/Concur experience- a significant advantage
- Independent working capabilities with attention to details
- Ability to communicate in English, verbal and written
- Very Good Excel Skills- Mandatory
- Team player and service oriented.
- Multitasking and ability to work under tight schedule