Identify new sales prospects within the UK and Ireland, working directly with end user prospects and through channel partners. A senior sales professional focused on driving new logo business that will make up the majority of the candidates business. A select number of existing customer accounts will be allocated to upsell and cross sell incremental elements of the Tufin portfolio. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region.
- This being a predominately “hunter” focused role, control the sales process and drive leads to closure to generate new revenues.
- Understand the vertical sector challenges, trends and opportunities and be able to fluently communicate to C-level executives to understand their focus and strategy
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition in the Financial Services sector
- Be fluent in presenting to executive level prospects in a highly effective manner
- Engage and utilize the full support and capability of the Tufin organization as part of the growth plans
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as build consistent long-term revenue potential
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience selling enterprise software based solutions at senior management and executive levels within the UK & Ireland
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software to Enterprise customers
- An established network of contacts at major enterprise accounts in the region
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Must be a proven hunter, self-starter and a strong closer with a demonstrable track record of success
- Experience of working with sales forecasting tools – Oracle/SFDC.
- Great collaboration and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Customers and Partners .
- Excellent communications skills ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentation skills to groups.
- Position requires day-to-day and overnight travel
Your personal data will be used in accordance with our Privacy Notice, available at https://www.tufin.com/job-candidates-privacy-notice