- 2+ years firewall experience and 7+ years customer-facing
- Practiced experience with development, delivery and deployment
- Ability to work in a team sales environment, participating in sales strategies as well as individual stand-alone sales activities.
- Ability to understand the highly charged sales situations and hidden agendas
- Highly developed interpersonal skill
- Strong presentation and pitch skills
- Ability to rapidly understand and articulate new technology.
- A high sense of urgency and deep interest in serving the customer.
- Hands on functional experience with multiple firewalls platforms to include some of the following:
- Check Point Firewall-1, Provider-1, and VSX
- Cisco FWSM, CSM, ASA, routers and switches
- Juniper Firewalls and NSM
- Fortinet Fortigate
- Palo Alto
- Cloud Security (NSX, OpenStack, AWS etc…)
- A deep current and historical understanding of firewall and security architectures.
- A strong working knowledge of application development cycles, delivery and deployment
- Hands on functional understanding of supporting technologies such as SSH, LDAP, Active Directory, Radius, TACACS, SIM, and event correlation.
- Hands on functional understanding of parallel technologies such a VMWare, APT, Cloud (AWS, Azure, NSX, OpenStack) and F5.
- Hands on, strong functional understanding of networking
- Knowledge & Experience in Linux – a must.
- Knowledge & Experience with scripting (Bash, Python) – desired
- Knowledge & Experience developing in C and Java – a plus
Required travel could reach 50% at times
Some international travel is required
Fluency in German and English required
Your personal data will be used in accordance with our Privacy Notice, available at https://www.tufin.com/job-candidates-privacy-notice