Department: EMEA Sales
- Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly products/services sales goals.
- Provide extensive tactical and strategic pre-sales support for the Tufin inside sales team.
- Identify and develop business opportunities with potential customers/channels/partner.
- Provide technical pre-sales support to various entities for the purpose of promoting and selling Tufin products/ services. Entities include: potential customers, existing customers, partners, and resellers. Pre-sales activities will also include close interaction with internal groups such as product management, marketing, R&D and post-sales support.
- Initiate and manage numerous remote proof of concept installations.
- Training partners and resellers on the proper positioning and technical sales of Tufin products.
- Interfacing with R&D & Product Management for the purpose of articulating collected RFEs and the associated business cases
- Ongoing collection and dissemination of technical competitive information
- Execute responsibilities using all possible media and methods including conference calls, emails, web demonstrations, on site visits, public presentations, trade show attendance and more.
- 2+ years firewall experience and 7+ years customer-facing
- Practiced experience with development, delivery and deployment
- Ability to work in a team sales environment, participating in sales strategies as well as individual stand-alone sales activities.
- Ability to understand the highly charged sales situations and hidden agendas
- Highly developed interpersonal skill
- Strong presentation and pitch skills
- Ability to rapidly understand and articulate new technology.
- A high sense of urgency and deep interest in serving the customer.
- Hands on functional experience with multiple firewalls platforms to include some of the following:
- Check Point Firewall-1, Provider-1, and VSX
- Cisco FWSM, CSM, ASA, routers and switches
- Juniper Firewalls and NSM
- Fortinet Fortigate
- Palo Alto
- Cloud Security (NSX, OpenStack, AWS etc…)
- A deep current and historical understanding of firewall and security architectures.
- A strong working knowledge of application development cycles, delivery and deployment
- Hands on functional understanding of supporting technologies such as SSH, LDAP, Active Directory, Radius, TACACS, SIM, and event correlation.
- Hands on functional understanding of parallel technologies such a VMWare, APT, Cloud (AWS, Azure, NSX, OpenStack) and F5.
- Hands on, strong functional understanding of networking
- Knowledge & Experience in Linux – a must.
- Knowledge & Experience with scripting (Bash, Python) – desired
- Knowledge & Experience developing in C and Java – a plus
Required travel could reach 50% at times
Some international travel is required
Fluency in German and English required