As a Front End Developer in the CTO Office in Tufin, you will be involved in the client-side development of our policy orchestration suite in a Cloud environment. Your primary focus will be to implement a user interface of a web app focusing on performance, testability, and usability. You will work in an agile team with back-end developers and QA Engineers.
We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy
- Cutting edge technologies - Working on SAAS environment
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere, and opportunities for career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- At least 5 years of experience in Front-End practical development especially with the latest versions of Angular
- Familiarity with build tools: AngularCLI, Webpack, Gulp
- Familiarity with UI frameworks and tools, such as SCSS, Bootstrap and Angular Material
- You’re a person who loves sharing knowledge and best practices for Angular
- You’re an independent and motivated self-learner
- You’re a team player
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of networking, cybersecurity and cloud computing
- A good sense of design and usability