As a DevOps engineer in Tufin's CTO Office you will be in charge of designing and operating several cloud services that serve some of the top companies in the world. You will work closely with development teams who build the products and help them create and maintain a world-class service.
- Deep knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with a cloud service (preference for GCP)
- Deep knowledge of the CI/CD pipeline and related tools
- Experience with Blue-Green deployments or equivalent architectures
- Understanding the principles of immutable infrastructure
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience
- Promotion strategies
- Application monitoring
- Cloud security
Tufin's CTO Office is creating new and innovative solutions for security policy automation.
As a developer in this team, you will use cutting-edge development methodologies and the latest technologies to build our next generation of products.
We are looking for team-players who love coding, are fast-learners and creative but also know how to deliver a working solution rapidly.
- Experience of at least 5 years in Java or Go
- Experience in developing micro-service applications
- Experience with CI/CD
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in networking or infosec
- Knowledge in Kubernetes, serverless