As the QA and Automation Engineer in Tufin’s CTO Office will own the QA of the entire development processes starting from the requirement gathering, prioritization, and documentation across the entire CTO organization and will enable enhanced customer engagement.
You will start testing the features from its very early stage and will be able to affect the feature quality, ensuring that the code is always shippable.
We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy
- Cutting edge technologies - Working on SAAS environment
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere, and opportunities for career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- At least 3 years of experience in SW testing
- Experience in automation testing tools
- Experience in building test flows
- Experience with end to end automated UI testing
- Experience with Testing Docker/Kubernetes/Terraform/ Cloud environment
- Experience with Linux based systems
- Good communication skills and teamwork capabilities
- Passion for quality assurance of end-user applications.
Nice to have knowledge and experience
- Knowledge with GCP
- Experience with Agile processes
- Networking knowledge (Firewall and Routers)