As a Development Team Lead in Tufin's Cloud Business unit, you will be in charge of designing and building a Saas Product running on Kubernetes cluster and other cloud services on google cloud. You will be using modern development methodologies and cutting edge technologies. You will lead an agile development team of Java/Kotlin Backend and Frontend Engineers that will design and implement new features and capabilities. You'll work with other departments within the organization including product owners, professional services and support departments.
We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy
- Cutting edge technologies - Working on SAAS environment
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere, and opportunities for career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Experience in managing a Fullstack or Server-side development team – Min 2 years
- At least 5 years of SW programming in Java/Kotlin/Go or similar
- Strong technical skills with the ability to drive architectural changes and new technologies adoptions
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- People's person who can motivate and create a winner team
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize tasks
- Very good communication skills in Hebrew and English
- BSc. Computer Science from leading universities.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on Saas product
- Experience working with cloud service solutions
- Experience in Back-End development using, Spring, Docker, SQL and No-SQL DB.
- Familiar with Front End technologies
- Experience with REST APIs
- Familiarity with DevOps CI/CD methodologies and tools