The Senior Manager, Business Development plays an important role in creating and managing technology partner relationships. You will initiate and grow relationships with key technology partners; manage joint integration discussions; liaise with engineering and product management to drive technology integrations; and find and develop new business opportunities with partners to extend the company's market reach. You will need to foster joint sales and marketing initiatives and activities at the field level.
Candidates will be considered on the basis of the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years of business development / partner alliance management experience, with at least 10 years in business development, product management or engineering management in the enterprise software industry, focused on networking, security and cloud.
- Excellent working knowledge of the networking, internet security and cloud space. DevSecOps experience a plus.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and to effectively communicate and coordinate efforts, both internally and externally, across large organizations
- Self-starter with proven ability to execute large and complex relationships in uncertain environments and rapidly changing and emerging markets
- Ability to create and apply new business models
Demonstrated skills and experience in the following:
- Strong Strategic and Tactical Business Development and Partnering skills
- Knowledge of structure, culture and operations of large networking and security companies, examples include: Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, Fortinet, VMware, AWS, Google cloud and Microsoft
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Conceptual to high level technical understanding of networking infrastructure solutions, including firewalls, the software defined data center and the public cloud.
- Ability to communicate joint value proposition internally and to technology partners
- Marketing and sales experience preferred
- Drive technology integration discussions with strategic technology vendors.
- Identify areas of collaboration across marketing, sales and engineering (product integrations).
- Work across the partner ecosystem and across the Tufin internal team to communicate requirements and ensure partner integrations occur and are prioritized and executed.
- Drive field engagement and joint wins with a subset of our technology partners.
- Build relationships and collaboration cross-functionally inside of Tufin and our key partners.
- Educate & enable the most important groups and individuals inside of our strategic partners so that we create more opportunities to sell with our partners.
- Build & foster C and VP-level relationships, alignment and collaboration. Build joint business plans, drive execution and accountability.
- Work across the Tufin internal team and the partner team to ensure marketing and sales objectives are met
This role will be measured on quarterly MBOs as well as incremental business opportunities generated with strategic technology partners.
Location: Boston, MA