The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for proactively prospecting targeted accounts in a geographic area to develop a pipeline of sales revenue. The Inside Sales Representative’s mission is to uncover interest in Tufin in a defined territory with the goal of delivering sales revenue. In addition, have command of a strong sales process, the ability to utilize whiteboard sales methodology and exceptional documentation/communication of activities through SFDC, Discover Org, and Outlook.
- Achieve a closed revenue target, which will be clearly defined at the beginning of each year.
- Execute full-lifecycle sales into mid-market enterprises, from cold-calls to closing.
- Execute outbound phone and email campaigns to generate interest, set new meetings, build a sales pipeline within a defined geographic territory.
- Responsible for generating outbound leads, as well as respond to and qualify marketing leads for further development and closure while achieving monthly and quarterly quota.
- Responsible for engaging with Channel Partners to drive and close business.
- Leverage sales and lead generation tools, company events, and partnering with Channel Partners to identify and qualify potential leads for the sales team.
- Engaging prospects over the phone and via email to qualify them for Web presentations add to the sales pipeline and help in achieving revenue goals.
- Build and maintain rapport with customers: identify, evaluate, research, and follow up with customer’s needs and/or concerns in turn driving contract renewals
Location: Boston, MA
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in direct sales, telephonic, and web-related skills (with a strong, proactive hunting mentality).
- Knowledge/Experience working in a high-tech environment, preferably from the Cyber security and/or Computer Networking field.
- High Energy, and enjoy working in a team environment
- Must be methodological, highly-organized, self-driven, and motivated, all while maintaining a professional and respectful demeanor.
- Must possess the willingness to work a flexible schedule, to support the needs of the business and performance goals across multiple time zones (depending on operational territory).