Department: Americas Sales
Tufin seeks an experienced AVP, Federal Sales to join our growing Sales organization. The AVP, Federal Sales will bring experience building a sales team focused on selling into the US Federal Government.
- Sells and promotes the sales of Tufin products to Federal customers with a deep understanding of Fed procurement process, Civilian and DoD agencies.
- Work closely with partners and integrators selling to Federal and sources for hiring key consult
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities, control the sales process and drive leads to closure.
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition to present to Federal customers in a highly effective manner.
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as long-term revenue potential.
- Develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Tufin sales process.
- 10+ years experience selling software and services into Federal Government Accounts
- 3+ years experience managing Fed sales team with proven record of hiring Fed sales and SE's (with clearance if required)
- Experience successfully starting the Fed business for a software company strongly desired
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software
- Ability to learn and understand product solutions and features with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great collaboration skills and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Partners and Customers