Tufin is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration for enterprise cybersecurity. Our customers turn to Tufin to simplify management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company’s award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. Its network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
- Deliver the “Security Policy Management & Automation” message and vision including technical architecture presentations and product demonstrations to prospective customers and partners.
- Conduct remote calls and face-to-face meetings to discuss prospective business and technical fit with Tufin Solution.
- Understand the maturity of clients’ Security Policy Management & Automation journey and make recommendations based upon their needs.
- Establish relationships as a trusted technical adviser with prospects, customers, and partners
- Provide technical guidance and support of sales efforts to drive team-based selling with aligned sales representatives
- Support pre and post sales issues including but not limited to:
- Validate and support agreed upon proof of concept with prospect
- Provide written & oral instruction on the usage of the products
- Recommend best practices for different customer environments
- Maintain contact with customers and help them achieve a successful adoption
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Management, Delivery, and Product Development to ensure the product fills customer requirements
- Interfacing with R&D & Product Management for the purpose of articulating collected RFEs and the associated business cases
- Provide feedback to Product Management on the product roadmap and competitive intelligence
- Support and train Partners and customers
- Evangelize Tufin solutions at in-person and online events as well as social media
- 4+ years of Experience in technical sales, pre-sales/solutions engineering, or similar client facing roles
- 4+ years of Firewall Management Experience (Paloalto/Fortinet/Checkpoint/Cisco)
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms such as Azure, AWS, GCP, K8s etc.
- Knowledge of Information Security Standards (NIST, PCI, HIPAA, etc)
- Knowledge & Experience in Linux
- Knowledge & Experience with scripting (Bash, Python) – desired
- Hands on, strong functional understanding of Networking
- Experience working with REST API/GraphQL - (Desired)
- Ability to work in a team sales environment, participating in sales strategies as well as individual stand-alone sales activities.
- The technical aptitude and experience to learn new cloud security technologies and understand relevant cloud security market trends.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Required travel could reach 50% at times- with some international travel required