The Head of Global Sales Enablement is a member of the Global Sales Operations leadership team and is focused on managing the strategy, roadmap, and delivery of sales development programs. This role is dedicated to help our Sales Team gain knowledge, sharpen skills, utilize sales and marketing messaging, leverage tools/technology, and ultimately become more efficient in advancing customers through the buying journey.
- Owner of the field onboarding and ongoing enablement experience.
- Plan and deliver high quality sales leadership training and practice workshops
- Develop a customer focused sales and account management playbook, continuously aligning it to salesforce needs, tenure, and productivity
- Consult with senior leadership to assess and analyze the learning needs of employees based on current and future strategic plans
- Execute and monitor changes to the salesforce enablement program (practices, mechanisms and tools) in line with lead gen and ongoing account management/prospecting
- Partner with other business areas (marketing and product) to gather insights and develop narratives/pitches that enable sales team to communicate value to customers
- Create and host recurring Sales certification programs, online, and in person trainings
- Evaluate training needs of the Sales organization and develop proactive learning resources using our existing sales stack.
- You have 5+ years in Sales Operations or Enablement experience supporting a direct B2B sales organization
- Your writing is out of this world - and you have a keen eye for detail
- You have a proven ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results from inception to completion
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- You are passionate about sales and coaching
- Ability to self-start, prioritize, and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Drive consistency and efficiency of process and tools across teams
- You enjoy taking the lead in collaborative work to bring projects to life
- Ability to analyze and interpret data or are willing to learn
- Direct experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience managing a sales readiness tool such as Brainshark
- Experience in training/coaching sales methodologies like Command of the Message or Challenger
- You have 2+ years of direct selling experience in a B2B