The Regional Sales Manager will identify new sales prospects within the Toronto Region enterprise sector, working directly with prospects and channel partners. New logo business will make up the majority of the candidates business however, a select number of existing customer accounts will be allocated to upsell and cross sell incremental elements of the Tufin portfolio. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region.
- Control the sales process and drive leads to closure – generate new revenues.
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition
- Present to customers and executive level prospects in a highly effective manner
- Cross Sell Upsell existing account base.
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as long-term revenue potential
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.
Location: Toronto, Canada
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience selling software based solutions at senior management and executive level
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software to Enterprise customers
- An established network of contacts at major enterprise accounts in the region
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Experience growing major accounts, broadening relationships with multiple business units
- Must be a self-starter and a strong closer; a strategic thinker with a hunter mentality
- Experience of working with sales forecasting tools – Oracle/SFDC
- Great collaboration skills and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Partners and Customers
- Excellent communications skills ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentation skills to groups
- Optimistic and possesses the qualities of tenacity, persistent determination, a doggedness in their approach
- Is resourceful, finding ways into prospects that others fail to uncover; excellent problem-solving skills
- Position requires day-to-day and overnight travel